Gallery: Cases

I'm finally going to finish the sleeving in my case. I decided against doin an invert on the tj07. It looks good, but you lose a lot of the case's features. Plus i'd have to find a new side panel without a window for the left side as well as make a window for the right side panel.

Makes sense. I need to get off my ass and start sleeving some of my cables too.

Prick does not even come close. It isn't just how he speaks, it is the whole way he carries himself. If I have to deal with him again, I'm finding out his name and putting in a complaint. I love Scan but he by no means represents their customer service or overall quality

Are those 2 CPU fans, or a single large 1?

If 2, it is a waste, you would be better with push pull. Like it is now, the air is going the same speed as 1 fan when it goes into the heatsink, even though there are 2. If you had push/pull, it would make the air move faster through the heatsink, and allow more to be drawn through, giving much better temps.

Also, not sure if you are aware, but your case is upside down :p

It's 1 fan. The other "fan" you're seeing is an empty fan frame. It's acting as a spacer to get rid of the fan hub's dead area and reduce noise.

Hey man, I like my upside-down cases. :D

I have one for now: Can you sleeve 3-pin fan cables and front panel connectors without pulling the plugs off?

I would say yes, IF, and only if you're using nylon weave, If you're using #450 ParaCord like I am...it's not likely to happen

Tbh, fan cables are easy to de-pin. MUCH easier than ATX/Molex. I'm not so sure about USB/FrontI/O pins. The test will be tomorrow, I finished my three SATA cables a little earlier ^^.

EDIT: Ahh, yes. By "tomorrow" I mean early tomorrow, lol. USB and FrontI/O hopefully employ the same pinning style, which upon further inspection seems to be a lot easier than I'd imagined. I'll upload pics/instruction video on fan and I/O style pins if you want later today.

I plan on going with the Murdermod MDPC stuff. Really good from what I hear.

Where are the pics?!

fecb6fae.jpg

just installed a couple 120mm blue LED fans to replace my noisy-ass 200mm coolermaster stock one,

582af5dc.jpg

fc09b763.jpg

I'm surprised the 200mm was loud, aren't they supposed to be low-RPM?

The blue fans look cool though.

I'm surprised the 200mm was loud, aren't they supposed to be low-RPM?

The blue fans look cool though.

That's what I was thinking, the 200 in my 900, I can't hear it even on hi speed. maybe there was something wrong with it.

Yeah, Cabbs - The MM sleeving kit is supposed to be top-notch. Although, I must admit...I quite like the result of the paracord. It's just laborious work stuffing two cables into something that really won't budge much past an inch.

And I'll get some pics up when I finish sleeving the cables in the TJ07. Some things have come up and are just generally making life hard right now. [/victimizedrant]

Back
Top Bottom