Random Chit Chat

Tbh, that processor will last you a long, long time. The Core2Quad's are still very advanced compared to what games are demanding in the CPU region.

I'm still rockin' with my dual core. Most likely won't upgrade until it dies.

Started doing some guitar covers.

Sounds cool.
Also, you alright? You don't look so well in the video. That is you right?

Geeze you people are retiring some pretty decent rigs for new stuff. I don't have the money to do that. I'll probably just hang on to this rig until it has a serious hardware failure like my old rig or when a new game comes out that I cannot run at all at any setting. Which ever comes first

I'm still rockin' with my dual core. Most likely won't upgrade until it dies.

Sounds cool.
Also, you alright? You don't look so well in the video. That is you right?

Yea all is good, just insomnia and stuff like that haha. Thanks for your concern you don't get that a lot anymore.

IMG_20110130_035718.jpg

W00T! It all fits!

Don't get a 1090T. Get either a C3 stepping Phenom II x4 or an i7. For gaming, the Phenom II is definitely the better choice, but the i7 will be noticeably faster in a few things, such as photoshop and video editing.

Also, I still recommend a 5850. They are epic price/performance cards, and they overclock like crazy if you get one with vcore control.

EDIT: This pretty much says it all. The 5850 is incredibly close to the 6870 at stock clocks, but it costs quite a bit less.

bbc2%202560.png

Once overclocked, the 5850 beats the 6870 because the 6870 seems to have very little overclocking potential compared to last generation's cards. I've seen 1000 MHz + on 5850s before.

I've always been abit of an AMD Fan due to the price point, though after doing some research i think i may go with the i7 2600k. I've had my eye on AMD's graphics cards and havn't kept up with nVidia, what have they got that has a similar price point and performance as the 5850?

Back
Top Bottom