Gallery: Cases

I just ordered this cheapo NZXT Gamma case and I'm absolutely surprised with the quality.

It's all metal, looks nice, has loads of places for fans, dust filters, doesn't have that unpainted inside/back bullshit, great cable management. I have absolutely no complaints which is great for a $40 case.

100_1104.jpg

photo22.jpg

Gah, glad motherboard manufacturers don't put the CPU power plug there anymore. Modular PSU and SATA optical drive would help that out a lot.

Seems like a good case for the price. Do they allow you to route cables behind the motherboard tray ?

Gah, glad motherboard manufacturers don't put the CPU power plug there anymore. Modular PSU and SATA optical drive would help that out a lot.

I'm sure. But this was just put together with some parts I had laying around. I didn't feel like putting any cash into it at all, lol.
Seems like a good case for the price. Do they allow you to route cables behind the motherboard tray ?

Most definitely.

Do you have to flush it out after so many hours of use then?

Well, normally, new radiators need to be flushed before installed in the loop...But I just flush out all new parts using distilled water to be safe - That helps to cut down on any left over metal particles. Since F1 does exceptionally well against corrosion, I only have to clean and cycle my loop out every year.

Found a way to cover the cables behind the HDD rack, although you can't really see it.

IMG_3210.jpg

Back
Top Bottom