Random Chit Chat

How much do you guys think an Ipod touch 2nd generation 8GB is worth?

I'm trying to get this guy to sell me his for $50. However, it seems people are able to sell it for $100 over ebay/craigslist.

I was going to sell my 16gb 2nd gen for 150$ to someone and get a 4th gen touch or some sort of android tablet.

You're only charging $20/hr? Try upping it to $50 and see how well they start taking care of their computers/

I was going to sell my 16gb 2nd gen for 150$ to someone and get a 4th gen touch or some sort of android tablet.

I was thinking ~$50 was reasonable for an 8GB 2nd gen touch. Reason being is that if the guy wants $100, why not just save an additional $100 and get the 8GB 4th gen, which is way better and will be able to run upcoming apps. Also, his screen somehow turned off and won't come back on till he restored it with itunes.

You're only charging $20/hr? Try upping it to $50 and see how well they start taking care of their computers/
Then they will go with someone else.

So, umm check this out.

screendamage.jpg

I have never dropped this phone or abused it in any way. I just picked it up off my desk, and that was there. It is definitely a flaw in the LCD, as it shows up during the bootup and in fullscreen applications.

What should I do? I'm seriously considering RMA'ing the phone, especially since the letters are falling off the back, so it now reads "DEL" with the circle also missing. What are the chances that Dell believes me?

I have a friend who wants to buy a bunch of my parts off of me but I want to get a fair price for them without ripping him off. How much would you guys value an antec 1200 and an antec EA750 PSU at? I'm selling him my old i7-920 for $100 (since it only goes to 3.6GHz stable now).

Back
Top Bottom