Random Chit Chat

P1214050.jpg

How the hell am I going to fit all this inside a laptop? Jeez.

There is a reason why most people don't build their own laptops, haha.

Sony's service sucks when trying to replace my laptop's HDD. Newegg said they can send me a new laptop, and send my old one back. Which seems pretty cool, but I gotta do it within 8 days.

I'm debating if I should just send it in now, or wait till my HDD actually stops working.

Do it now while you can wipe the drive of any personal info. That is, if you have sensitive info like bank statements, passwords, etc stored.

I just got unreal tournament 3 for ps3. How can I turn the graphic settings down? At default, the game is totally unplayable. Probably 20 to 30 fps usually, with some dips that feel more like 15.

EDIT: I forced it to use 480p and the framerate got much better. It looks really bad on my hdtv though.

I just got unreal tournament 3 for ps3. How can I turn the graphic settings down? At default, the game is totally unplayable. Probably 20 to 30 fps usually, with some dips that feel more like 15.

EDIT: I forced it to use 480p and the framerate got much better. It looks really bad on my hdtv though.

I have that game for PS3. No issues with it at all. I never get dips in framerate.

Back
Top Bottom