Virus, Keeps appearing..

vaironl

In Runtime
hellos Guys i cannot give you full details but in one of my recent post i gave information about friend laptop having a virus and i deleted the whole hard drive.. That is fixed.
but now he got a virus again ( Im like dam i just gave you the PC and you already have another one) Thing is i don't want to delete all the files again..
Can someone tell me what to do because he downloaded Norton Free and scan it like 3-4 times and whenever he finishes he deletes all the threads and the computer is fast again. But after about 10-20 minutes i believe he get's a Thread announcement again... Any helP

Did you reformat the drive or just do virus scans? Try deleting any restore points the computer may have and run Malwarebytes in safe mode. Then use Ccleaner to tidy up the drive.

virus can re-infect pc from usb drive....if the usb was not scanned then the moment he access the drive..bamm.

What virus alert did norton shows..can u post it

Did you reformat the drive or just do virus scans? Try deleting any restore points the computer may have and run Malwarebytes in safe mode. Then use Ccleaner to tidy up the drive.

I don't have the Computer and it's been a few days since he called me.
But ill ask him for that and scan the drive after deleting restore points.
Btw wouldn't it be dangerous , to delete the restore points?

virus can re-infect pc from usb drive....if the usb was not scanned then the moment he access the drive..bamm.

What virus alert did norton shows..can u post it

I did scan the USB with AVG. but there is a weird thing some people keep telling me AVG (Free) fails them but my computer runs normally and it is with it ( I do have a little bit of more knowledge )
BTW like i said below i haven't talked to him but ill post it here when he sends me the name

Back
Top Bottom