Can't locate type and model of video card

tseyigai

Beta member
Good morning,

I have been searching and trying to find what type and model my computer has for a video card. I seem to need to update my drivers and I've use NVDIA Drivers update but still can't seem to locate anywhere on the web about my video card. I bought a new one last summer from Best Buy and installed it, but didn't keep the box. I looked inside the case but can't read it on the card. Can someone point me or show me how to do this?

Thanks,
Tseyigai

First thing, always keep the box (if you can) :) I learnt that the hard way!! But for you question can you post a picture of your video card?

Do you have Nvidia monitor in the bottom right of your PC? if not try (I assume you are running XP) start, control panel, performance and maintainance, system, harware, device manager, display adapters.

Or go to nvidia there is a part in drivers which identifies your card.

Extreme, turn off PC, open and read the card name on the side of card!

You can also download and install Belarc Advisor (free)....it will give you very detailed information on your system, including all hardware!

You can also download and install Belarc Advisor (free)....it will give you very detailed information on your system, including all hardware!

There are others that will do it, speccy does too, but CPUz is pretty much the best. It is very light and gives massive amounts of detail

First thing, always keep the box (if you can) :) I learnt that the hard way!! But for you question can you post a picture of your video card?

I found it finally by calling the corporate office of Best Buy. Thanks. I'm trying to play a game that should play on my computer; it does on my daughter's desktop and my wife's laptop. I have 2 gigs memory, this video card--ATI Radeon vision tech 3500/ series, with a 2.75 Gigahrts processor and 130 hard drive space. I don't get it. When attempting to play the game it won't work.

Thanks,
Tseyigai

I found it finally by calling the corporate office of Best Buy. Thanks. I'm trying to play a game that should play on my computer; it does on my daughter's desktop and my wife's laptop. I have 2 gigs memory, this video card--ATI Radeon vision tech 3500/ series, with a 2.75 Gigahrts processor and 130 hard drive space. I don't get it. When attempting to play the game it won't work.

Thanks,
Tseyigai

What processor is it (manufacturer/model or family) and what game is it?

Back
Top Bottom