How Computer forums stack up.

thorbird

Banned
How many computer forums are their on line? And do all the computer forums pretty much rate the same?

If any one out there belong to more then one computer forum let me know, Let me know how many you belong to, and which ones if any, you like the best.

I know there's a lot of computer forums out, but I wolud like to hear from all whom can give me an objective Opinion on how they all compare.

I have no clue how many are online. However I can say that I am a member of 2 (here and Computer Forum).

Objectively, I think that the other one is a better, more professional forum. The layout is better on it (more subforums to better facilitate help.).

There are countless computer-related forums, many which are somewhat generic and others which target in on specific topic or specialty (hardware oriented or software, OS, programming in general, programming in one set of languages, etc.).

I am a member of some 300 different forums (lord knows not active in all of those) and I can definitively say that some are far better than others

Why do you need to know how many others there are when Computer Forums is all you need?

Yea it's a little questionable... Although there was one post of his that I did have to move, we'll keep an eye out.

Back
Top Bottom