Case Ideas?

grenades4balls

Baseband Member
Hello all, Im about to get my eVGA 780i FTW back from eVGA after fighting with them for about 5 months im getting it back this week, after the past 5 months the old case has fallen apart :p so im looking for a new one in the price range of $50-$150 (so low bc i plane on building a new computer) So any ideas? :)

i paid £54 i think for a coolermaster 690, its a good case, it has everything you want, including holes at the back for water cooling. Not sure how much it is in $$ tho.

i want air cooling and full or mid dont really matter to me, but full tower would be nice :)

i had that case a while back and sold it to my dad :p i agree its a very good case.

I am using a CoolerMaster 932 I am quite happy with it, and its Air Cooling capabilities. Though, you need to have it out in the open, due to the size unless your desk has penty of airflow around the case to allow incoming, and outgoing air to flow freely.

I am using a CoolerMaster 932 I am quite happy with it, and its Air Cooling capabilities. Though, you need to have it out in the open, due to the size unless your desk has penty of airflow around the case to allow incoming, and outgoing air to flow freely.

i second this i have the cool master haf 932 i love every minute of it and the clear window on the side shows off the componets nicely with some led light!

Back
Top Bottom