Grad School

rohan23

Fully Optimized
Filled out all of my applications. I am pretty nervous. I applied to Columbia, NYU, Pitt, Brown, Yale and Stanford. I hope to hear back some good news from all of these schools, haha. All of the application fees cost me more than two months rent. That part definitely sucked. I was going to upgrade to Sandy Bridge, too.

Good Luck!

I've applied to 5 Universities, and I've had offers from all of them (yay!) - but that's just to do an undergraduate course. Now all I've got to do is get the grades... (boo!)

I'm not very good with the American terminology (or the British, for that matter) - but what did you do your Undergraduate degree in?

Good Luck!

I've applied to 5 Universities, and I've had offers from all of them (yay!) - but that's just to do an undergraduate course. Now all I've got to do is get the grades... (boo!)

I'm not very good with the American terminology (or the British, for that matter) - but what did you do your Undergraduate degree in?

Jurisprudence. I ended up graduating earlier than I expected. Going back this semester for some filler classes.

Good luck to you! I have been toying with the idea of grad school after I finish up my degree this semester.

Back
Top Bottom