Whats up

I hate snakes. They creep me the hell out. Kudos for having the balls to do that. I salute you.

Why would they creep you out. Their not vicious, or mean in any way shape or form. Ive had snakes since i was 7 years old and been bit 3 times since then.

Why would they creep you out. Their not vicious, or mean in any way shape or form. Ive had snakes since i was 7 years old and been bit 3 times since then.

I was born in India. They are a bit larger and more poisonous over there.

P.S. They are plenty vicious.

I was born in India. They are a bit larger and more poisonous over there.

P.S. They are plenty vicious.

THEY ARE NOT VICIOUS. I currently own a Monocle albino Cobra. Stop spreading false information.

Ive also owned 3 anacondas, 3 reticulated pythons and 1 burmese python. They are just as tame as any other snake if you know how to handle them.

For the record theres NO SUCH THING as Poisonous snakes their called Venomous.

Not trying to be rude but you sound very uneducated about the species, therefor dont talk negatively about them if you dont know anything about them.

Snakes dont go off looking to bite people for the hell of it. The media makes it blown out of proportion like everything else. Snakes are defensive when you piss them off.

You seem to be set in your ways of thinking snakes are vicious creatures out to hurt everyone/thing. In all reality cats,dogs and horses have injured/killed more humans than any other species in the world.

THEY ARE NOT VICIOUS. I currently own a Monocle albino Cobra. Stop spreading false information.

Ive also owned 3 anacondas, 3 reticulated pythons and 1 burmese python. They are just as tame as any other snake if you know how to handle them.

For the record theres NO SUCH THING as Poisonous snakes their called Venomous.

Not trying to be rude but you sound very uneducated about the species, therefor dont talk negatively about them if you dont know anything about them.

Snakes dont go off looking to bite people for the hell of it. The media makes it blown out of proportion like everything else. Snakes are defensive when you piss them off

Here is an idea. Why don't you buy yourself a ticket to my third world country where these things freely roam the streets and walk around for a while. I've seen them bite people for no reason. I don't give a shit how safe your tamed snakes are. Do you have any idea how many people die from snake bites in India? Or even how many people are rushed to the hospital? Do every single one of those people "piss" off the snakes?

Here is an idea. Why don't you buy yourself a ticket to my third world country where these things freely roam the streets and walk around for a while. I've seen them bite people for no reason. I don't give a shit how safe your tamed snakes are. Do you have any idea how many people die from snake bites in India? Or even how many people are rushed to the hospital? Do every single one of those people "piss" off the snakes?

Been to the Amazon Rain Forest, Costa Rica, Brazil, Australia all on scientific research on Boas, and pythons and venomous snakes. Never once was I bit from free roaming snakes around the country or ones i went looking for.

You obviously know not a damn thing about snakes so just walk away from this thread before you make your self look like a bigger ass than you already have.

Oh and snakes that bite are either mistreated from surrounding areas, or their hungry due to human development through out the forests.

Been to the Amazon Rain Forest, Costa Rica, Brazil, Australia all on scientific research on Boas, and pythons and venomous snakes. Never once was I bit from free roaming snakes around the country or ones i went looking for.

You obviously know not a damn thing about snakes so just walk away from this thread before you make your self look like a bigger ass than you already have.

Oh and snakes that bite are either mistreated from surrounding areas, or their hungry due to human development through out the forests.

:eek:

So you're essentially saying that a snake would bite a human that didn't provoke it for food or if it felt threatened?

Who is the ass now, douche?

:eek:

So you're essentially saying that a snake would bite a human that didn't provoke it for food or if it felt threatened?

Who is the ass now, douche?

You still are asshole. We as humans developed into THEIR territory. Who are we to get pissed off at a snake protecting its NATURAL environment.
Ive picked up thousands of wild species on my research and never been bitten by one single wild constrictor of venomous species.

And yes a snake that is prone to bite in the wild is ones whom survival is forced upon the human civilization of small villages, or where new houses are being built to better suit your needs to sit on your ass and argue about something you know shit about.

so you are essentially saying that you impregnate snakes, then sell your children to people around the world.

That's illegal trafficking.

wtf

Back
Top Bottom