Whats up

RichsBallPythons

Solid State Member
Im not new to the computer world, as im on all the other forums. Since they wont allow me to change my user name i came here to start with my Business name.

Computers is a side passions i used to love to do while in college and out. But with the Snake business growing, ive lost interest. Now as some will see in the for sale section my setup for a laptop. laptop would help with mobile business transactions.

As for what i do for a living is Snakes. Yep thats right i breed snakes for a living 100%.

Heres a few pictures of them.

100_3622.jpg

100_3283.jpg

100_3290.jpg

100_3475.jpg

Female2010.jpg

Clutch of babies that hatched
100_3361a.jpg

100_3326copy.jpg

154699_523626946085_84400514_30878992_5001787_n.jpg

Those are the babies that hatched. They ranged from 44g-89g. Picture makes them look bigger than what they are.

Small video of a male i hatched out this year.

ok, so your here. and looks like you know a thing or two about it. whats it take to have one of those snakes as a pet?
I've always thought about, but thought it would be difficult or too time consuming.
I have three RES turtles, and other than a tank cleaning once a week, that's all there is to it.

Its Far from time consuming unless you have many. Depending on species you want is want makes it or breaks it.

I keep pythons only and few african house snakes. All babies fed ever 3 days adults every 5-7 days. They get their own room set at 82F with a hot spot of 90F.

They are solitary animals that dont need to he interacted with all the time. Once a week is plenty for handling snakes.

When ever getting a snake, do the search first and have their caging setup 1 week before getting them, so you have the temps and humidity set up right. Nothing like getting a new snake and still tweaking its home to the possibility of getting it sick of burning it.

I have a care sheet on my site for ball pythons, which can be used for most pythons but not all.

Richs Ball Pythons

I also recommend never buying from pet stores. You almost always end up with a problem snake that wont eat, or has health issues. Best to contact a breeder in Canada and order it from them Via Money order or Paypal. And thye will then ship it to your house Next Day Air usually between 8am-5pm depending on location.

Heres pictures of some of the snakes setups. I use rack systems i built for space saving.
100_3712.jpg

heres a rodent rack i breed to feed the snakes.
100_3710.jpg

100_3627.jpg

I hate snakes. They creep me the hell out. Kudos for having the balls to do that. I salute you.

Back
Top Bottom