Google Chrome.

it doesn't make that much difference. On par with firefox. The user interface is a little better IMO than on firefox (home screen has recently accessed tabs and most used pages). It doesn't use that much memory. if you have 1GB+ then you will be fine. I use a HP laptop with 8GB and it doesn't use enough RAM to move it from the base on my RAM usage tool (meaning less than 256 MB used.).
Kinda lags on my IBM though (1GB, 900 MHZ) but I think that is a processor bottleneck.

it doesn't make that much difference. On par with firefox. The user interface is a little better IMO than on firefox (home screen has recently accessed tabs and most used pages). It doesn't use that much memory. if you have 1GB+ then you will be fine. I use a HP laptop with 8GB and it doesn't use enough RAM to move it from the base on my RAM usage tool (meaning less than 256 MB used.).
Kinda lags on my IBM though (1GB, 900 MHZ) but I think that is a processor bottleneck.

I think I will just stick with old fashioned way if it doesn't make too much of a difference.

Actually It is the browser that combines a minimal design with sophisticated technology to make the web faster, safer, and easier. And the web browser developed by Google that uses the WebKit layout engine and application framework. It was first released as a beta version. In my opinion it is a great browser, and I have converted several people to adopting it as their main browser.

Personally, I prefer chrome over anything else. The simplicity is great, it integrates with all my google apps/accounts with optional extensions and it's FAST.

What's holding you back? Just give it a try.. not like you can't uninstall it.

i switch between browsers A LOT lol and between the 3 (ie,firefox,gc) i think they are all the same. i notice very little difference lol i like google chrome a little more bc of the skins :p

i switch between browsers A LOT lol and between the 3 (ie,firefox,gc) i think they are all the same. i notice very little difference lol i like google chrome a little more bc of the skins :p

The only similarity is that they all have tabs and load web pages :p
Google Chrome is nice if you want a simplistic web browser that launches fast, and you can get a lot of the extensions found in FF for Chrome.
Personally I prefer Opera.

Chrome > allother browsers. I have been through a fair few over the last couple of months testing and trying stuff out, and it is by far my favourite. I agree with Lucas though that Opera is also an excellent web browser, it was certainly my favourite after Chrome without any doubt

Back
Top Bottom