Need help advertising

blondie101010

Baseband Member
Hi,

I'm sure you will find it ironic when you see that the point of the site I need to advertise is a system to promote sites.

The thing is, this is the hardest kind of site to promote for two main reasons:
- It can't be efficient from the start as it requires members to participate on other member's sites.
- It doesn't target the general public so advertising it on social networks actually repulses a lot of people.

I am very convinced that the system I developed has huge potential and will most likely crush traffic exchanges.

So what I need basically is either a simple solution to get more members that will be willing to participate but are also understanding about the startup situation, or an investment of around 50K$ to drive the needed prospects in ASAP.

I would appreciate any recommendation and am more than willing to properly compensate active participants both commission-wise and in site credits.

The site is: Affiliate and Referral Exchange

It is already fully functional. As with any other software, it will always be changing and improving but the current version is really good and would be great to use should there be a minimum of active members.

have you thought of a google adwords campain?

Two reasons:
- As I said, the site is not functional without a minim number of members.
- I don't have any funds for a campaign that will most likely cost a few grands before it pays off.

Back
Top Bottom