Good software to have?

leo-king95

Beta member
Well, after having my gorgeous acer windows 7 laptop for a while, and now im looking for some cool software to make my laptop either better, or just more fun to use? any ideas anyone, ive done some searching, and all i seem to get is anti virus software and calender type software along with word and notepad alternatives, this could be just because they dont exist or just that im not searching in the right place, any help would be great.

do you use IE? if you do, get the latest Firefox Beta (4.0 beta 9) and experience an awesome browser

(mozilla fanboy, sorry)

you could try Spotify, web streaming music, or stuff like GIMP and Xara for some kooky image editing.

and, if you're into making your desktop LOOK good as well as run good, get Rainmeter

awesome alternative to the crappy windows gadget things, and it uses next-to-no resources.

Already ahead of you on the firefox issue, i always try and get the best internet i can.. im sure ive tried them aaall! well thanks for that help, if you think of anymore ill be happy to trial them! currently downloading the rainmeter thing! and the whole xara thing! what do you think i should go for? "designer pro 6" or "photo and graphic designer 6"

Ahh okay, ill give that a look in a mo, and by the way, i downloaded rain meter.. and then i tried to unistall after not wanting it (sorry) and then it didnt uninstall properly and now im still left with all its files everywhere.. any help?

ahh cool! thanks for that! and thanks for the whole spotify thing.. ive always just thought it was a alternative to itunes.. but didnt realise you can actually just stream music for free! pretty cool! Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom