Random Chit Chat

With lenders, if you satisfy at least 10% down, that's good. Anything more is obviously better, but 10% down is good.

True story, I had an odd coincidence today. I was chatting with a friend of mine who been racing MX for years who's name happens to be John and MX number is 117. He's never owned a gaming console in his life. Has never played Halo but has heard of it. I'd always call him Master Chief but I guess he never got the joke and asked me today why I've called him Master Chief. I thought he was kidding while he thought I was insulting him. I told him that he had the same name and racing number as the main character in Halo. He didn't believe me so I played the last mission of Halo 3 as proof. He sat there speechless at the tv. I thought everyone has played halo before.

got my htc desire back from repair!! I rooted it the minute I got home and now its running a gingerbread ROM, I forgot just how fast it was (the clean ROM helps too). The loaner phone that they gave me was so slow (htc hero)

I just got bored, so I turned a P4 into a keychain.

2011-01-13121214.jpg

2011-01-13121225.jpg

I need to finish sanding the pins off, but it came out pretty sweet. I used to have an old Athlon keychain, but it fell off at school and I never found it.

Also, I really need a modular PSU.

2011-01-11125349.jpg

Lol.

Ok. Why the hell didn't sony just put a vanilla 2.1 rom on the Xperia X10 instead of having to go through all the hassle of getting there custom UI, Mediascape and timescape to work?

I Have just gotten a vanilla 2.1 rom to work and it's a new phone. So much faster, i cant beleive it! Also now have exchange support. Games run smoother, i even have basic multitouch support too!

/rant

LOL, that's awesome. I prefer wires though. No signal interference and they're cheap.

Ok. Why the hell didn't sony just put a vanilla 2.1 rom on the Xperia X10 instead of having to go through all the hassle of getting there custom UI, Mediascape and timescape to work?

I Have just gotten a vanilla 2.1 rom to work and it's a new phone. So much faster, i cant beleive it! Also now have exchange support. Games run smoother, i even have basic multitouch support too!

/rant

I haven't figured this out either. Dell screwed up the ROM on my Streak so badly that it didn't even support portrait rotation out of the box. The interface they put was total crap compared to ADW.launcher, and I still cannot get the thing to display the time unless I rotate the phone to landscape. The worst part is that all this editing is taking them so long that I'm still on 1.6 when 2.3 is out.

If only google would make it a requirement to be able to disable the bloatware...

EDIT: Did my computer hit 88 MPH or something? I'm pretty sure I didn't download a WU in 6155 BC...

lolwtf.jpg

Is anyone else having major issues with the latest nvidia drivers? My system has randomly frozen on me twice since installing them yesterday, and it freezes whenever I try to open the control panel. The only way to unfreeze it is a hard reset.

Back
Top Bottom