My network

compdude

In Runtime
Just recently my network been playing up, every time I restart my computer, I can't access the internet and I see a '!' on the little monitor with plug icon on the task bar.

So the only way to I can get the internet to work is every time I restart or turn on computer go to my adapter settings and disable my adapter and enable it

when this happens you can try restarting the WLAN Autoconfig service.

as for why it happens, I don't really know, it happens to me too. just another small bug in windows 7 I'm thinking. -possibly to do with driver support of something

Just recently my network been playing up, every time I restart my computer, I can't access the internet and I see a '!' on the little monitor with plug icon on the task bar.

So the only way to I can get the internet to work is every time I restart or turn on computer go to my adapter settings and disable my adapter and enable it

More details please. Is this wired or wireless? What version of windows? Is the adapter on board or external?

how do you make a wireless internet signal stronger
I suggest you start your own thread instead of hijacking this one.

ok my network is onboard with windows 7 64 bit and my computer wired to a gaming router that is sharing with 3 pcs and then wired to the main router which is the internet

Why two routers? Unless you need to segment your LAN for some reason, all you need is a router or DHCP source and a switch.

Other other computers on this "gaming" router work fine?

Is there a Windows 7 driver available for the onboard nic? Has it ever worked properly or did this happen after a specific event?

Back
Top Bottom