Does anyone have any idea why Gmail doesn't load properly in Google Chrome sometimes?

AveMaria

Solid State Member
Hey everyone. I recently started using the Google Chrome browser. I have the latest version of the browser. Well, when I try to load my Gmail, it will often show the loading bar and it'll go all the way to the end but then it won't load the page. In order to get it to load the page, I have to hit the Refresh button. This is really annoying and you would think that Gmail which is of course made by Google would be compatible with Google's own browser, Chrome.

i use to use Chrome, but I found it to be buggy in that way. I switched over to Firefox.

I use chrome and I have never ran into this issue. Are you experiencing any other issues with websites or slowness?

I use chrome and I have never ran into this issue. Are you experiencing any other issues with websites or slowness?

Yes, I actually am having problems with other sites and with slowness. A lot of times some sites will only load a blank page. Also, some sites seem to take forever to load. It seems like my computer started acting this way when I bought and installed Panda Global Security. I would just get rid of the Panda but I paid far too much money for it to keep it for less than a month and get rid of it because it causes issues with my PC. And besides, I have no idea if the Panda is what's causing the problem or not. I scanned with Malware Bytes just the other day but it found nothing. I also scan with Panda quite regularly and I have cleared out my cache a few times as well. None of those solutions worked. It's really very annoying what is going on and I could just format and start over like I do sometimes when an annoying problem presents itself but other than the slowness on the internet and some sites not loading, my computer is acting fine and I don't want to format it for something stupid.

Huh, I'm using internet explorer in Vista to browse this site. I opened Google Chrome and checked my gmail without any problem.

You might want to check out Troubleshooting Google.

Yeah I think I tried that but none of the options seemed to work or apply here.

Please check your Internet connection and also check your services. Is there any unwanted services are running

If you want to learn about Windows Services check out Blackviper! Look at Service Configurations under popular content and choose your operating system.

Back
Top Bottom