**New Build Guide**

New to this forum and have about 1200 to spend. Are the setups listed on the first page the most updated for this time period? Lookin to go with and i7 and 4 or 6 gigs of ram. could you recommend a good setup for OC'in in the 1200 range?

I have a emachines and I need to upgrade parts and make it a expensive computer, can someone quote me and link me? I would really appreciate it!

I have a emachines and I need to upgrade parts and make it a expensive computer, can someone quote me and link me? I would really appreciate it!

Don't waste your money trying to upgrade an emachine. The emachine is by far the lowest form of personal computing. No amount of turd polishing will change this fact. Just start from scratch and please don't infect your new build with any parts from your emachine.

Don't waste your money trying to upgrade an emachine. The emachine is by far the lowest form of personal computing. No amount of turd polishing will change this fact. Just start from scratch and please don't infect your new build with any parts from your emachine.

+1

As far as the OP, since this is a sticky and all.... don't you think we should update the builds? It's 2012 now.

hey so i am rebuilding my old desktop, i have roughly $500 to $600 to spend, here is my build so far:

CPU: Intel Core i7-3770
MB: Intel DP67BG
HD:Barracuda 1Tb

I can get those three parts for around $465 total
I have 8gb of ram already and i have my old ATI Radeon HD3870 GPU
And a 750W Corsair PSU
Should I consider getting a new GPU? or is the one i have sufficient? i dont seem to be having problems with it

Ive really got to say this is well put together and 300$ to build a computer i thought it wasn't possible thank you. I will probably start with the 300$ build and work my way up to higher things in time since i really can't afford it at the moment

Back
Top Bottom