Banned words for 2011

I guess we can take this as a warning never to hire anyone who graduated from Lake Superior State. Seriously, this is what they're spending their time on instead of studying something useful?

I've never heard anyone use facebook as a verb, but I understand using google as one. It's just much simpler to say than any of the alternatives.

Facebooking or
Facebook as a verb.

I.E I am facebooking at the moment.

or Will you facebook me?

Google is the same way. I will google that.

My question is how else to you say that? I will search for that on google?

Will you contact me Via facebook?

and how can you ban fail?

No more failing in school.

Epic picture, oh the irony.

not_epic_lawn6.jpg

I've never heard someone actually use "facebook" as a verb, but I hear/read people saying "inbox me" (send a message to me on Facebook). It just sounds so weird.

and how can you ban fail?

No more failing in school.
it's not saying that you should ban the word fail nor the ability to fail, just the improper use of a verb as a noun.

see you got it right, if you banned the ability to fail, then there would be no more failing in school. or even no more failure in school, nobody could fail (the verb denoting an act of failure) nobody would have failed.

not there would be no more fail in school.

I've never heard someone actually use "facebook" as a verb, but I hear/read people saying "inbox me" (send a message to me on Facebook). It just sounds so weird.
which weirdly is using a noun as a verb. and still makes just as little sense.

Lol why is "Man up" in there? They say its sexist but men are naturally more stronger therefore its not sexist at all...

-.- wow... look at all the fail.... my school banned shirts that have any words on them unless they are "authorized" by the principal.....

Back
Top Bottom