Intel Celeron E3300 2.50 GHz Dual Core Processor, AND MORE!

i only saw 1 IDE port though...

One IDE port works with two devices. Just set one as master, the other as slave.

It is. Any ATX case is compatible. I wouldn't get that case though. People in the reviews are complaining that it doesn't come with standoffs and there is no documentation for hooking up the headers.

Can my D530 computer case work with the hardware chosen? I cant find any site that says if the tower is or isn't an ATX Mid. I would like for you to keep in mind that just because it doesn't say its an ATX Mid, doesn't mean it won't fit. If you need, i can take photos of the inside of my Computer to see if the screw holes would align right or somthing. The link below is the Factory made HP Compaq evo D530 Buisness Desktop CMT, the computer im on at home...
Hewlett Packard Compaq d530 CMT (PB600A) PC Desktop - Product details and features - DealTime

here's what im buying and final price of it all (shipping, taxes, everything included)

Processor
Newegg.com - AMD Athlon II X2 250 Regor 3.0GHz 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket AM3 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor ADX250OCGMBOX

Motherboard
Newegg.com - MSI 740GM-P25 AM3 AMD 740G Micro ATX AMD Motherboard

Power Supply
Newegg.com - COOLER MASTER Elite 460 RS-460-PSAR-J3 460W ATX12V V2.31 Power Supply

RAM
Newegg.com - GeIL Value PLUS 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10660) Desktop Memory Model GVP34GB1333C9DC

CD/DVD Drive
Newegg.com - SAMSUNG Black 22X DVD+R 8X DVD+RW 16X DVD+R DL 22X DVD-R 6X DVD-RW 12X DVD-RAM 16X DVD-ROM 48X CD-R 32X CD-RW 48X CD-ROM 2MB Cache SATA DVD Burner LightScribe Support - CD / DVD Burners

Graphics Card
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814131381&Tpk=hd 4830

Computer Tower
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GZ-KF03B Black SGCC ATX Mid Tower Computer Case

Grand Total of 304.96 US Dollars

would you like 360 view...i can send you images if it change mind possibly.
hell, i can make a video to provide better visualization

ok, i bought it. it will be here soon and ill tell you guys how all the parts look. and how the build goes

ok, i looked into their shippment tracking uttility and it estimates ill get my build 01-12-2010. cant wait till then, i may even make a youtube video during build, you know to keep this moment nearby
/sappy moment
so yes, its official, this will be my FIRST computer build. im excited and scared. if anyone has really usful tips, now would be a great time to tell them...

Don't rush, Pay close attention to instructions, and don't tell anyone you know - You'll end up becoming a free IT service.

And ground yourself off before working with the hardware if you've moved a considerable amount. It's awfully dry in the winter, and you wouldn't want any ESD to occur.

Thank you for the tips, any help i can get will be greatly appreciated! also, the build is estimated to get here 1-12-2011 (not 1-12-2010) will just touching my metal case every once in a while "ground" me or will i need to take further precautions when building this thing?

Back
Top Bottom