Mega Millions

We literally pay taxes on everything. The unfortunate thing is after taxes those people will be around 1/2 of that amount becuase uncle obama has to take his portion and waste it on some more useless programs we dont need..

Buy a repair garage and fully stock it for me and the guys
Buy a house
Get my pilots licence and a floatplane
Save enough to retire VERY early ;)
give the rest away to family, friends, and charity
Continue what i do best, restore cars

In regards to taxes on that lottery...A lottery spokesman said, before numbers were drawn, That if 1 person won it, and opted to receive their winnings in 1 lump sum, They would receive roughly $230 million....So the criminals will take $120 million in taxes.

If I won the lotto, EVERYONE on the outside wouldn't know it by seeing me or what I have and do. I would however make sure that myself, my family and close relatives are set for life to live comfortably. The rest or a good portion of it would be spent traveling the world to the poorest countries and helping all those in dire need of medical attention, food, water, education, mentor, etc....I would also deliver them God's word.

We literally pay taxes on everything. The unfortunate thing is after taxes those people will be around 1/2 of that amount becuase uncle obama has to take his portion and waste it on some more useless programs we dont need..

Right. What about all of those bills he has passed so credit card companies cannot rip you off with interest and hidden fees?

What the heck has Obama done so far?

Please take a look at that site and tell me if letting the families of soldiers see their dead is a waste of money and a useless program.

I'd invest most of it, then spend the rest on random, useless crap. Like eyefinity with three of those 106 inch plasma TVs and a cluster computer capable of maxxing X-plane.

Hmm, so do you have to pay tax on lotto winnings? In the UK they are tax free as well as other state run lotterys such as premium bonds.
Yeah, you have to pay taxes. They withhold 25% for federal taxes and another 6-8% for state taxes, taken out before you see a dime of the money. Then you'll have to claim it on your income taxes as well. All told you'll probably pay half of it in taxes.

I would go into real estate and let my mom run it since she's always wanted to do that. Pretty much with the rest I wouldn't blow it but put it to making the world a better place

Back
Top Bottom