What was your greatest gaming moment??

JCB1

Daemon Poster
What was your greatest gaming moment ever!!??

Mine was probally when I completed Zelda on the N64, was an epic game :)

Finishing Call of Duty Modern Warfare the original it took me like 2 years on and off to finally beat the story on veteran!

Traveling through the entire army warehouse level of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ShOC and dragging every corpse into a kitchen. Their guns were strewn about in what I presume to be a dining hall. Fun times

When I used to work at EZPC as a Technician every Saturday we'd get together and have a small LAN party at work, everybody brought their own rig to play on. We usually had around 8 guys or so playing COD4. I was always the one with a crazy lead so they stuck me in a game 7 on 1, catch? I could only use a knife. I still won. :D

my funny moment was years ago at robos computers with a couple of friends and we were playing good old battlefield vietnam and I was knifing my mates tank and the game must of glitched because the tank blew up

Traveling through the entire army warehouse level of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. ShOC and dragging every corpse into a kitchen. Their guns were strewn about in what I presume to be a dining hall. Fun times

LOL nice 1 do you play online whats ur IGN ?

I always thought it was cool when I got a double kill from one scout rifle shot in Counter Strike: Source. I did it three times and it was always random! The best shot was in cs_office and it went across the entire map! Head-shotted the first ct coming up the stairs and the bullet traveled into the sniper room and killed the ct there!

Back
Top Bottom