My Coke Rewards - TONS OF CODES

Equinox1354

In Runtime
Hey i have about 5,000 points worth of MCR codes if anyone wants them. The only thing I ask for in return are items in Team Fortress 2. :p About 95% of them are worth 10, the rest are worth more. I am willing to type each code individually to anyone interested.

No it is not like a mess as the picture shows. I just spread them unto the floor to show you how many I have. :cool:
ib40XY.jpg

I'd definitely be interested. I've been saving up the caps for years, have a gallon bag completely full of them. I don't play TF2 though. :( Anything else you'd be interested in? I'd definitely be willing to pay shipping so you don't have to type in the codes.

That'd be cool. yeah you can have them for nothing. I will just be glad to get rid of them and be glad to help you out. :)
Does USPS, FedEx, or UPS do the prepaid shipping labels?

Awesome, thanks!

I know that the USPS does prepaid labels, not too sure about fedex and UPS. I'd kinda prefer USPS though, since they tend to be cheaper.

Ok that's cool. I will confirm with you later and tell you if I can do that. I gotta find a box; shouldn't be too hard.

Back
Top Bottom