Intel Celeron E3300 2.50 GHz Dual Core Processor, AND MORE!

what is the total cost with shipping of those parts and are they assembled for me or do they come in parts (build pc or not)

what is the total cost with shipping of those parts and are they assembled for me or do they come in parts (build pc or not)

I'm not sure what the total shipping cost is. The only way to get that would be to add them to your cart and enter your zip code. It came to ~$25 for me though. You will have to build it yourself, but that's really easy if you can work a manual screwdriver and follow basic instructions.

EDIT: Seems I dropped a 10 somewhere when I was adding prices. The subtotal came to $308 in cart. Sorry about that. So the grand total is ~$333

that's pretty damn good for $300

and to think I almost spent that on my video card... hahaha!

Newegg.com - GeIL Value PLUS 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10660) Desktop Memory Model GVP34GB1333C9DC $16 extra

you said that was 16 extra and would like to use it but on neweeg its 46 dollars. please explain

Newegg.com - GeIL Value PLUS 4GB (2 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10660) Desktop Memory Model GVP34GB1333C9DC $16 extra

you said that was 16 extra and would like to use it but on neweeg its 46 dollars. please explain

It's coming to $42 for me. If you get that, don't get the 2GB Kingston for $26. Comes to $16 extra.

It will work, but IDE drives tend to be rather slow compared to newer SATA drives. If you don't run a lot of background processes and don't really mind slow boot/load times, then I guess it'd be okay. Make sure it goes first on your future upgrade list though.

i just told you i wish to use my IDE HDD and NOT BUY A SATA. WHOLE POINT OF CONVERSATION
edit: and thanks for GREAT NEWS about the IDE PORTS!!!

Back
Top Bottom