Random Chit Chat

Excuse my ignorance, but I'm not familiar with eyefinity. How does that play a part in the Monitors reflecting each other?

You have three monitors to give peripheral vision when gaming. Here's what my setup looks like (sorry for iphone pic):

Picturessss005.jpg

Since the monitors tend to be placed angled inward, glossy monitors would glare off each other.

You have three monitors to give peripheral vision when gaming. Here's what my setup looks like (sorry for iphone pic):

Picturessss005.jpg

Since the monitors tend to be placed angled inward, glossy monitors would glare off each other.

wow I wonder how gaming would be like with that setup

So I understand that, but you mentioned "Since your using Eyefinity..." so I was assuming that eyefinity had something to do with the reflection...

wow I wonder how gaming would be like with that setup

It's absolutely amazing. There still isn't a card with enough VRAM though.

So I understand that, but you mentioned "Since your using Eyefinity..." so I was assuming that eyefinity had something to do with the reflection...

oh, well no. Monitors for eyefinity need to be tilted inward a lot more than regular triple monitors though.

oh, well no. Monitors for eyefinity need to be tilted inward a lot more than regular triple monitors though.
if they need tilted i just put a small notepad under the supports XD

but i game at night and theres no lights in my room, plus im pretty sure i can deal with it. Especially if there ONLY 60$ a monitor haha.

id call that angled lol.

but i installed the PPD program, and this is what i got figured out so far, but it dosnt show the PPD but i know its working, as 1100/10,000 and it just got the new WU half hour ago.

acega.jpg

Back
Top Bottom