Random Chit Chat

Any advice on where ya'll like to meet your women? Speaking from any experience, what has worked out better for you: 1) striking something up with a total stranger, 2) trying to start something with an acquaintance or 3) trying to take a friendship to a higher level?

I've heard stories from everyone on all three, but I seem to always go for the last, and fail. Wondering what I should do differently here to jazz things up a bit.

Perhaps, but next pay I'm totally looking for them monitors lol

I'll review it when it gets here. If you're looking for a 2D monitor, I suggest you look elsewhere though. It is extremely thick and heavy and it has an extreme gloss finish on the LCD. I saw someone who tried to take a picture of it, and it looked like a mirror.

I just did a quick search, but this monitor would probably be great for cheap eyefinity. If it's anything like the quality of my brother's emachines (rebranded acers) monitors, they will be quite good.

EDIT: There's also this if you're going for uber cheap. I recommend larger monitors though.

Lol to be honest I don't care about how the screen looks as long as the picture is good.
Function over form all the way.

Back
Top Bottom