Random Chit Chat

Parent's PS3 Just YLOD'd, i didn't have any spare Thermal goop, turns out toothpaste works wonders :D

It was only for making sure i fixed the YLOD, i'll be picking some decent paste up tommorow.

Pics or it didn't happen. :D

I Second this :D

Getting there. Gunna go take one in the mirror with my cell phone and be totally cliche. Haha. But I'm not gunna go get the T2i and then UL it. Too much work. LMAO.

So you ended up getting the T2i/550D? How you liking it so far?

So you ended up getting the T2i/550D? How you liking it so far?

OMG. It's effing great. Like. Hands down amazing.

In other news:
16343947590402675750113.jpg

I've been cutting plastic all day long. I'm absolutely worn out right now. Anyway, expect an update in my GhettoBook thread tomorrow.

I checked the OTA signal quality to my TV, and it is pretty meh. I don't watch any of those channels anyway. I also found a signal amplifier in my junk electronics box and tried it out. The picture ended up worse. There were terrible diagonal lines running through everything. Meh, I guess I'll just stream cable from the HTPC. The picture quality is bad that way too, but not as bad. Maybe it'll improve a bit if I get an N300 router.

EDIT: Seems I broke 100k folding@home points in the last 24 hours. That 9800 GX2 is awesome. Now if only my parts would come in so I can have it permanently running...

That's weird, I never had that problem when I was folding with my 5870.

That's weird, I never had that problem when I was folding with my 5870.

The clients tend to get really picky. I'm guessing that your 5870 is reference and sniperviper's isn't, but it could be pretty much anything. I had to use -forcegpu nvidia_g80 on the second core of my 9800 gx2 but not the first...

EDIT: In case anyone doesn't know, you can add the flag to the shortcut placed in your startup folder. Just right click it, properties, then add it in the target box after everything (including quotes if applicable).

Im tired of life's odd events that keeps me from being an active member to this community... I don't have much of an excuse now since I got a Droid... lol

Back
Top Bottom