What U Doing Tonight?

yea basically u haveny dropped it set anything heavy on it yea basically back it all up and u gonna have to get a new 1 sorry

I'd bet it's the controller; not the hard drive itself. I'm seeing many of the controllers fail and quickly turn the hard drive on/off, which creates the problem your having.

Pull apart the external drive to reveal the hard drive inside it and then hook it up directly to your motherboard.

Ok so i dont need to worry about it breaking or anything?

yea basically u haveny dropped it set anything heavy on it yea basically back it all up and u gonna have to get a new 1 sorry

Oh ok, that sucks. but thanks means alot. Sorry just one thing at the moment im in yemen and they sell basicly nothing which is good quality. So how long do i have before it goes. 3 Months cause then im leaving and will be able to get a decent one?

Oh ok, that sucks. but thanks means alot. Sorry just one thing at the moment im in yemen and they sell basicly nothing which is good quality. So how long do i have before it goes. 3 Months cause then im leaving and will be able to get a decent one?

The thing is you can still use the hard drive inside the external. It's the USB interface on these things that fails not the hard drive.

This is the first year in about 9 years I can say I have done nothing meaningful on new years eve. I just sat in my room and watched episodes of fringe and 24 that uncle torrence got me for christmas. past years I hung out with friends and partied but this newyears is likely to be forgotten. Its kind of sad how everyone else had plans this year elsewhere. But hey, fringe and 24 YEAH!

Went out on a date. It didn't go well. She could not stop talking about her damn cat. I ended up staying home, drinking wine and doing shots with my friends over Skype. I miss them. It's sad how quickly life goes on and how people move far away.

Back
Top Bottom