Random Chit Chat

Is Recyclebank legit? Can I really enter my real address and phone number?

Seems legit. It's being backed by EA among many other major companies. I used a fake phone number though. I always do. They're nice to have.

EDIT: BTW, I told them my name is "Tater Salad." If I get any crap mail addressed to Tater, I'll know who it came from...

12/31/2010 03:59:00 IN TRANSIT TO PITTSBURGH, PA, US

Score,

in the mean time im going to play Fable 2 on 360, or Halo Reach on Live if anyone is interested.

also

Dead Rising 2 is pissing me off.

I decided to just put my real name, address and number. It seems legit enough from Google and CAG. Just hope they don't find a way to somehow charge me random crap.

EDIT - I changed my name to "The Batman". That way, I'll know it's from them too.

I got Vietnam for $5, the BFBC2 SA pack and Sim City 4 for free. I already have mirrors edge, so I don't really care about getting it for free, and other games didn't interest me. I only have $20 left in the bank, and $10 in cash. Good thing I'm on break so I don't have to purchase anything for awhile.

I would rep you foothead, but it requires me to spread some.

Muahahahaha

PC304028.jpg

Paid $75 for that beast. I cannot wait to get it installed. If only my parts would get here faster...

What card is that Foothead?

Sure,, what's the tag

My gpu is here! Pics soon... having to install the psu as well, be an hour or so.

So excite!

IMG_20101231_104844.jpg

surprised my 1200 could breath oO

NEW TOYS~!

IMG_20101231_105859.jpg

4850 *top* and the beast 5870
IMG_20101231_110327.jpg

IMG_20101231_110236.jpg

new 50A PSU
IMG_20101231_111106.jpg

cable management isnt great at the moment, this PSUs cables are shorter then my older one, most certainly will have to get 4 pin and 24pin extensions

Not sure why it says my RAM is 800 when i know its 1066.... but anyways
http://3dmark.com/3dmv/2827942

Sooooo.

I need a 40' HDMI cable.
I'm thinking either this or this. I'm thinking the heavier gauge from Monoprice will have a better picture quality and less chance of dropping the signal. I know 40' is almost pushing it (cutoff for HDMI is around 50' from reading various reviews), but it looks like quality. It'll be used at my Uncle's...we need to hook up his computer to his TV so he can actually make use of his netflix. It'll be run through the basement and back up to the TV.

Back
Top Bottom