What Was Your Favourite Christmas Present?

thermaltake_v9.jpg

XFX_Radeon_HD5770_Front_34_01.jpg

and a new power supply to go along with it.

First time I've taken apart my PC and gave my motherbored a transplant, so far I know that I can max C&C4, World of Warcraft, and Aion, though in Aion, clouds and smoke seems to load in these little white boxes...

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1069833 said:
Haha I also got a Coffee/Espresso maker thing and I must admit it's freaking sweet. Brew a cup in 4 minutes with zero mess :) Aside from that I mainly got art and other interior decor

b70_xlg.jpg

You sure about 4 minutes? My parents/me got the same model you listed and it makes it in about 60 seconds...

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;1070287 said:
It takes 4 minutes once you turn the machine on for the water to be hot enough to brew. If it's already hot it probably takes 30-60 seconds to pour a cup.

We just leave ours plugged in. I guess for us it doesn't make much sense to unplug it/turn it off.

I guess it does take up a lot of counter space, he may just have to put it away and take it out when needed.

I have the same one, it works really well and makes some damn good coffee. Ours takes maybe a minute when it's warmed up.

I guess it does take up a lot of counter space, he may just have to put it away and take it out when needed.

I have the same one, it works really well and makes some damn good coffee. Ours takes maybe a minute when it's warmed up.

Yeah, we all love it here. It's so nice not to have to grind and prepare coffee; and people can select whatever kind they are feeling up to. It's no bigger than our old coffee pot, to be honest. The footprint is a bit larger, but we have a pretty open counter anyways. It matches all the other appliances and we drink so much coffee that it would be pointless to ever unplug it or put it away.

From me I got a Beeman RS2 with an upgraded Nitrogen piston and valving. It's firing .22 pellets at 1100fps and hitting with 38lbs on impact, and .177 pellets at about 1400fps...which is completely useless but fun to do.

From the missus I got cured bacon (basically bacon jerky), bacon flavored lip balm, bacon flavored hot sauce, bacon flavored tooth picks, bacon salt, and this shirt from snorgtees.com:

baconbetter_fullpic_1.jpg

Best present EvEr!

Back
Top Bottom