Merry Christmas

ssc456

Fully Optimized
Hello Everyone!!

Been a while, just thought i'd pop in and say Merry Christmas to everyone. Thought id find out how everyone is getting on and see how the place has changed.

For those of you whow dont know i'm a fairly old member, without checking or looking up user names im going to have a quick run off of some names that were about wen i was around and will be interesting to see if any are still here.

Celegorm?
AntDemo
Neodude somehting?

and im sorry people thats about all i can remember lol

anyways a bit about my xmas, if your interetsted? but it is a social lounge!!

I gorgeous GF got me a pair of CDJ 2000s and for anybody not upto speed with DJ'ing then have a quick google, its basically the best DJ'ing equipment you can get on the market at the moment!! and in return i got her an all inclusive holiday for a week to Lanzarote and a Charm Bracelett with a charm to represent each stage in our relationship, first we were firneds, then we fell in love, then we had our first holiday together then we had our 1st xmas etc ( she loved it )

Anyways enough of me rambling on and sorry if there has already been a post like this but how has everybody been? How was everyones xmas? and what are your plans for New Years Eve?

Well, the forums are quieter than i remember. unless my subject just isnt provoking enough response!

Bu hey ho, i'm sure i'll be back involved again soon enough!

Back
Top Bottom