Random Chit Chat

Welp. Nearly final count yielded about 4,800 Pokemon cards.

That took over 12 hours to count and record. FML. I hope people will sort of appreciate that. The only ones I still have to document are the promo/error/ultra rares because that will take some detailed typing for some. Also, I didn't document my foreign language cards...and I don't really intend to. I'll list the good ones from the different languages and then a whole number count.

Damn. I could not buy/sell this stuff for a living.

as long as they used the right electrolytic caps and is from a certified seller, sure.

Well they're factory refurbished, and the seller is definitely reputable. I guess that's what I'll buy then.

Welp. Nearly final count yielded about 4,800 Pokemon cards.

That took over 12 hours to count and record. FML. I hope people will sort of appreciate that. The only ones I still have to document are the promo/error/ultra rares because that will take some detailed typing for some. Also, I didn't document my foreign language cards...and I don't really intend to. I'll list the good ones from the different languages and then a whole number count.

Damn. I could not buy/sell this stuff for a living.

There used to be a store right down the street from my house that bought and sold pokemon and yu-gi-oh cards. See if there's anything like that where you live, you may be able to sell them some of them.

Since newegg said my laptop is shipped. It won't be really shipped until this upcoming Monday right? Doesn't UPS get a day off on New Years, so they will have tomorrow off and won't have to work until Monday?

Since newegg said my laptop is shipped. It won't be really shipped until this upcoming Monday right? Doesn't UPS get a day off on New Years, so they will have tomorrow off and won't have to work until Monday?

It probably shipped but what's gunna happen is it's gunna be en route today and tomorrow (Friday), sit in the intermediate distribution warehouse Saturday and Sunday, and then continue shipping on Monday. Depending on how far it makes it, you should get it Tuesday, most likely.

Mmmm....

I've just updated to Google Earth 6... and it's sluggish so bad it's useless on street view!

And it eats your RAM.

Is there a particular reason why I have to keep logging in when I click on email links to threads? It's REALLY annoying and it's been that way for...forever.

Mmmm....

I've just updated to Google Earth 6... and it's sluggish so bad it's useless on street view!

And it eats your RAM.

WTF? I cannot even get 3D buildings enabled. The boxes are checked, but everything remains flat.

Muahahahaha

PC304028.jpg

Paid $75 for that beast. I cannot wait to get it installed. If only my parts would get here faster...

WTF? I cannot even get 3D buildings enabled. The boxes are checked, but everything remains flat.

Muahahahaha

PC304028.jpg

Paid $75 for that beast. I cannot wait to get it installed. If only my parts would get here faster...

more folding ehhh lol

Back
Top Bottom