car guys? lil' assistance

yeah thats the plan after the throttle cable gets hooked up tommorow...
Sadly I wont be able to test drive it till the rear ends done lol. Well i COULD but i'd have to be a bit carefull

Yeah, but if it blows up then you're just creating extra work for yourself.

It's an 8.8" rear end isn't it?... It will be fine for a V8, especially one on street tires that's not making huge power. And it's not that uncommon of a swap, lol.

A T-6? What kind of transmission is that?

Yeah my friend wants $3,000 for that engine pictured i can pick it up tomorrow. that would be sweet and a head turner. But the cheap side of me wants to grab a 302 outta an old F-150 at a junkyard.....

Really, how much would you want for that 302 harness shipped to sudbury ontario
Sorry, I didn't check back til now. If you still need it, I don't want much for it. Just shipping. Did you buy your friends motor?

yeah I bought my friends engine, he ended up giving me his harness from the Grenada thats working out fine...
The T-6 is a 6-speed automatic tranny. I did want to use a T5 but thats gonna be a pain to do a conversion...

Yeah yeah I know its an old thread. But its mine, and im not gonna make a new one just to say this:
She's done! $7,300 later and ALOT of hours in the shop. Sure turns some heads.. As far as the headers, they were (very) custom. We didn't have to mod the firewall. Just a custom K-member.
Still has the stock rear end, havnt had it over 120km/h and to be honest, I dont want to till the new rear end is done
[video]http://www.facebook.com/v/1664316640101[/video]

Back
Top Bottom