car guys? lil' assistance

yeah, thats true. I guess I wont need to mess with too much other than the fuel circuits and gauges... Engine was SUPPOSED to go in my friends old '80 Grenada (god know why, lol)
ford-racing-performance-parts-m-6007-x302-engine.jpg

A Windsor would be a cheap and easy swap for power. That sbf you have there will probably be fun. You could go for a modular... I think a 302 is the best. Simple wiring too if you go EFI. Ask around on The Corral. You may want EFI for those cold winters up there. With an aluminum headed 302, I think you can get around 23mpg highway in the newer, heavier mustangs. In the fox bodies, they can get around 27mpg from what I hear.

And get an AOD if going auto for a DD. OD will be nice to have...

I have an extra 302 harness and distributor laying around if you needed. I'm not sure what vehicle the harness is from though, it's not from a Mustang.

Yeah my friend wants $3,000 for that engine pictured i can pick it up tomorrow. that would be sweet and a head turner. But the cheap side of me wants to grab a 302 outta an old F-150 at a junkyard.....

I have an extra 302 harness and distributor laying around if you needed. I'm not sure what vehicle the harness is from though, it's not from a Mustang.
Really, how much would you want for that 302 harness shipped to sudbury ontario

i will :p
From what ive researched, amazingly i seem to be one of the first to drop this block into this generation of mustang.
Theres a guy right now on another forum doing the exact same thing. however hes keeping the stock rear end (that wont hold up long) and i am not...
Waiting for my new K-member to be fabbed up and i can start putting the engine into its new home :p

mwaha...
got the block dropped in and bolted up.
just gotta put in the new F-series throttle cable and its time to fire it up

Back
Top Bottom