Random Chit Chat

Gaa! Tried it but one, or both i'm not sure, fans run at 100%!!! It's too loud.

I'd probably put something together out of wood and metal.

Pull the fan off, attach case fan with some zip ties.

LOL, I remember that. The problem here is that the BTX motherboard will never be able to line up with the expansion slots on an ATX case. I may just take an old dell case and dremel the entire thing out then put a little piece of metal to hold the video cards up.

Speaking of video cards, I'm looking for a second 8800 or similar. Where can I get one cheap?

Oh, Sniper? Go big or go home? Get a Fermi. 470's and 480's are certainly still very powerful. I was considering going SLI on mine. Which makes little to zero sense since all I barely use the rig, let alone using it just for email and forums. I guess it's an e-peen thing.

Lol grant no offense but ill take my dual fan 5870 over a fermi, sure they got physx, but I'm a fanboy lol

And it will be nice to play crysis maxed.

And I can agree on the e-peen thing xD

Plus this is my xmass gift to myself.

Oh, Sniper? Go big or go home? Get a Fermi. 470's and 480's are certainly still very powerful. I was considering going SLI on mine. Which makes little to zero sense since all I barely use the rig, let alone using it just for email and forums. I guess it's an e-peen thing.

Fermis can't do eyefinity. The only option would be surround vision which requires two cards.

Didn't see he wanted eye-finity. That would be my own fault for skimming.

+1 for fermi's, anyways. Because they are noiceee

Currently documenting all of my Pokemon cards to sell them. I love finding crap collecting dust that I can sell. Barely made a dent and I'm at about 1,500 cards. Those are all the first 151.

When your done, post up the eBay link, i may be interested.

Anywho, cut a long story short, just got back from camping and my Laptop decided it wanted to die on me. No warning, just won't turn on, i'm glad i purchased that extended warranty! So for now im stuck on this emachine Netbook...

Back
Top Bottom