Random Chit Chat

Well I got 12 case fans, blu ray, dvd, HDD, phenom quad 3.8GHZ, ddr2, ccfls, and I think that's it, but is 3 22in screens to big resolution for a 5850? And would it be able to play bfbc2 and the like on highest graphics?

Andi maybe able to sell my 4850, 22in westinghouse, and my psu if needed to a guy I worl with for 150$

Well I got 12 case fans, blu ray, dvd, HDD, phenom quad 3.8GHZ, ddr2, ccfls, and I think that's it, but is 3 22in screens to big resolution for a 5850? And would it be able to play bfbc2 and the like on highest graphics?

You should still be fine as far as power is concerned. You probably will not get the highest settings in graphically intensive games, but you will definitely be able to play them at decent settings.

Andi maybe able to sell my 4850, 22in westinghouse, and my psu if needed to a guy I worl with for 150$

$150 for them is decent. You could probably sell them for a bit more online, but after the shipping costs and seller fees, you'd most likely end up with less.

I'm not even going to argue, because it simply isn't worth it.

No one is arguing. Get that through your head.

It seems that all you do on these forums lately is try to provoke arguments or make people look stupid.

I don't make anyone look stupid. They usually do a good job of that themselves.

It's also impossible to have an intelligent conversation because you always seem to resort to name-calling, personal attacks, and automatically rejecting the opinions of others without giving the slightest bit of evidence to back up your claims. Now, meet my friend, the ignore list.

There's no opinion - you're spewing ridiculous claims that have no fact or merit. Perhaps if you get your facts straight I could stop calling you out.

Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100281-3SR Radeon HD 5870 (Cypress XT) 1GB 256-bit DDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFireX Support Video Card w/ Eyefinity

considering getting that now and the monitors later down the road, would my current PSU hand that?

everywhere i look it says the Power Req are 500W, though i know its more about Amps then Watts... *Le Sigh*

that would be epic...

I wouldn't buy that when a 5850 is available for $170.

I'm buying parts to throw together a folding rig. Should I go with a MSI MS-7293 or an intel D955XCS? It'll have a 2.8 GHz P4, 512MB DDR2, and an 8800 GS.

Foothead, im not flashing bios on a 5850 lol. i dont want to fool with it.

and i doubt a 5850 would be able to play any game at high settings, a 5870 only got 35Fps in HAWX at that rez.

go Big or GTFO in my opinion.

THOUGH if you can find me some benchmarks to prove a Elcheepo Powercolor 5850 could handle it on triple 22s/24s i would be be happy to see. and perhaps save me $

EDIT 2:

this is my current Exact monitor.
http://www.cowboom.com/product/117544

i beleive this is as identical as i can find spec wise as to match my current screen so then id only have to get 2 monitors, to cut down on cost.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236097

I'm buying parts to throw together a folding rig. Should I go with a MSI MS-7293 or an intel D955XCS? It'll have a 2.8 GHz P4, 512MB DDR2, and an 8800 GS.

Go with the D955XCS. It has two PCI-E slots.

So you can add another card at a later date for more PPD's!

I'm just gonna swap out my 9500GT for a GTX 460 and stick the 9500GT in my second machine.

I'll catch you up! :D

Back
Top Bottom