my computer wont start up

Welcome to CF!

When you used the computer on the 26th, did you make any changes to it? Drivers, Software, etc...? (note that I cannot view the image you uploaded as I'm at work :( )

umm possible im not gonna lie im normally downloading soming it might have been a game or soming im not rely sure!!!

Check your cd/dvd rom cable, i think the problem is with ur dvd writer..disconnect and reconnect the cable of dvd .

ok ill go and try tht now

:( it didnt work it just does the same thing but says no device attached then stalls at tht point

Do a system restore to a date previous to the 26th and see if that resovles the issue. Then I would go through and Uninstall all the programs that you may have installed on that date. Next, just for good measure, uninstall all the crapware or programs that you do not use and then run the Registry cleaner portion of the program CCleaner. If you have any questions about a program that's installed on your machine, by all means ask.

i think i fixed it for now wen it got to tht screen i unpluggeg my hard drive and the plugged it in when it got past tht it worked so i switched my 2 drives opver diffo cables and seems to work now!!!!!

Ouch NEVER plug in a harddrive or any device after powering on the computer you seem to have gotten lucky but thats a very easy way to fry a drive or your entire pc!

Ouch NEVER plug in a harddrive or any device after powering on the computer you seem to have gotten lucky but thats a very easy way to fry a drive or your entire pc!
This.

Back
Top Bottom