Building New Desktop

You can stick with the original case if you like, I just popped that in, after all it's your machine and its a nice case. If you order these parts then everything will be there. All you will need is the OS CD. And with the monitors you just plug them into the graphics card and away you go.

:)

Okay, cool. I want somewhere around 8-16GB of RAM, so what would be good for that? And that means I need a 64-bit operating system, so does that mean I would have to buy it separately from my parts?

And thanks for the monitor page! They have some nice stuff there. Have you bought from them before?

Okay, cool. I want somewhere around 8-16GB of RAM, so what would be good for that? And that means I need a 64-bit operating system, so does that mean I would have to buy it separately from my parts?

8-16GB RAM? You can go with 12GB, either 3 X 4GB or 6 X 2GB and yea you will need to price in a W7 64 OS. And with two nice monitors you'd have a nice set up there.

And thanks for the monitor page! They have some nice stuff there. Have you bought from them before?

Haven't ordered stuff from them yet, but i will be in the very near future as they have good deals on all the parts i need to build my new gaming PC, as described in another thread!

I reckon the audio on your motherboard should be ok, unless you wanted to buy some nice speakers (surround sound or something) with a bit of that extra money you have then you would want a sound card, a 7.1 card most likely!

Back
Top Bottom