What Was Your Favourite Christmas Present?

$100 from my parents.
It beats my other presents by far. My cousin got me the cheapest skullcandy headphones, and my cat decided to take a dump in the bathtub on Christmas day. Guess that was her present to me.

I don't know how you can make headphones look cool.. but leave it to Cabbs to find a way.

Asus UL50 was for birthday/Christmas. Finally have a laptop I can put EVERYTHING of mine on. I've either had something that can't play games worth a crap and a tiny harddrive, crappy battery, blah blah. Now that I'm in college having everything in one spot is a very welcomed change.

I try :D

Nice lappy by the way.

Baltimore Ravens Zippo Lighter.

The Zippo lighter would be my favorite present of all time. My friend just picked it up from a kiosk in the mall. He luckily got a rare version that they don't make anymore. The guy sold it to him at normal price, too!

Since my main is currently down, my wife got me a USB Network adapter... :)

A talk box for my electric guitar that my nephew built out of a paint can and some plastic tubing. At first I thought it was a bong until we hooked it up...

My grandmother got both me and my sister an 8GB Ipod Touch 4th Gen. :)
I also got an Antec 300 case.
Nb8Yg.png

I like all of my presents - some of the books I got (on Java and C++) will probably be VERY useful... but the more immediately useful present was probably the Espresso machine!

13598.jpg

Back
Top Bottom