need a movie

winslow33

Daemon Poster
hey, could anyone suggest me a good movie to watch?
A few Movies I liked and can think of offhand were:
-Saving Private Ryan
-Green Zone
-Inception
-Desperation
-Gone in 60 seconds,
-SALT
-White Noise 2

You and I share similar interests it looks like..

Do you have netflix?

I can recommend the Bourne trilogy, Oceans trilogy, Inglorious Basterds (spelled right), Restrepo (war documentary, somewhat hard to watch emotionally but very good), Defiance (awesome WWII with Daniel Craig), The Boy in Striped Pajamas (another good WWII involving prison camps), City Island, Staten Island, Shutter Island (all good island movies :p). I could go on and on.. any specific genre you're looking for?

no, i dont have netflix, my good uncle buys me movies lol.
Defiance and Shutter Island look like movies id really enjoy, i'm going to watch them tonight

I guess really, the genres im into are war and thrillers

thanks for the hep!

Watch Pandorum. It's different from most movies. It has a Dead Space type theme. Extremely dark and gothic. It will have you on the edge of your seat.

how about the latest resident evil film that just came out on DVD. I watched it last week and thought it was great

Inception and Saving Private Ryan are both excellent films!
Inception is a good movie that can play with your mind a little bit, and if you like Leonardo Di Caprio you would also love Shutter Island. A good war movie to watch is Jarhead, though I should warn you it's not full of action, it's more of a story of a soldier. Lord of War is also a great film with Nicholas Cage trying to balance his life as a black market arms dealer and father/husband. Fight Club, featuring Brad Pitt, is also a great film that will make you ask questions about life. Hard to explain that movie but look up on it, it's one of my favourite movies of all time. The new movie Tron is also pretty good, nice graphics, beautiful soundtrack by Daft Punk. Donnie Darko is another movie that plays with your head, and the ending was VERY HARD to figure out, I had to google an explanation of it lol. And I'd top it off with Little Miss Sunshine as my last recommendation as it's a film that left me happily smiling at the end.

These are MY top films of all time :)

I'd say almost anything with Matt Damon has been pretty good lately.
x2 for Pandorum
National Treasure 1 and 2 (first one is better)
Yes Man
The Karate Kid (this would be the new one, it is pretty good)
And if you like war documentaries, 'The Nazis' is really good.

I trolled a bit on this and we share some similar interests. Some movies I think you'd love are:
In Bruges
The Departed
Pulp Fiction
Scarface
The Godfather Trilogy
Burn After Reading
Lucky Number Sleven
Guy Richie Films:
- Lock, Stock & Two Smoking Barrels
- Snatch
- Revolver
- RocknRolla

Just IMDB and watch the trailers and see if any sound appealing.

Edit: Also, tell your good uncle Torrence, "hi" for me. I think my uncle also hung out with him the other day. ;)

thanks guys, that'll keep me and Uncle Torrence friends for awhile haha :p
I watched Body of Lies last night, was a good movie.

Back
Top Bottom