How to find Maxi m support of ram, and inch of case in newegg

vaironl

In Runtime
ok so i was looking in newegg for cases. and i wonder how can i how big is the case. and how much Ram i can put in it?

BTW what is Difference between Quad preprocessor dual and all that?

ok so i was looking in newegg for cases. and i wonder how can i how big is the case. and how much Ram i can put in it?

BTW what is Difference between Quad preprocessor dual and all that?

This is how I explain it to people, upgrading from a single core cpu to a dual core is like putting a Turbo on your car. single - 1 core, dual - 2 cores, quad - 4 cores and so on.

As in for your case try getting one that is big enough to have plenty of room to circulate. try getting (W / H / D) 202 x 440 x 485 mm this is the one i bought for my computer IJK Online Store IT / Computers check it out.

As for ram depending on your motherboard spec, try 4gb ram you can get 2 x 2gb chips but make sure they are at least 800mhz cause i got 4 gb ram and they are only 266mhz and its a bit slower then usual.

This is how I explain it to people, upgrading from a single core cpu to a dual core is like putting a Turbo on your car. single - 1 core, dual - 2 cores, quad - 4 cores and so on.

As in for your case try getting one that is big enough to have plenty of room to circulate. try getting (W / H / D) 202 x 440 x 485 mm this is the one i bought for my computer IJK Online Store IT / Computers check it out.

As for ram depending on your motherboard spec, try 4gb ram you can get 2 x 2gb chips but make sure they are at least 800mhz cause i got 4 gb ram and they are only 266mhz and its a bit slower then usual.
yea i saw a video on compatibility and it was kind of disorienting but i understand ed a bit about it.
also i heard i should not run the computer at max stuff like if i can but 4GB in total don't put 4 instead try 3GB is that ok?

nah go 4gb ur not maxing it out, cause depending on your motherboard you ur max memory is probably 8gb, my motherboard max is 16gb

oh well it's not actually this computer i have because im saving to build a gaming PC
btw another question is, Do you know why saving 800 dollars and buying all the parts by yourself gives you
* a better computer than a dell 1000 Dollars computer sometimes
*and Better equipment (Obvious )
Is it because your doing all the hand work? (Building it)

It's because, generally, when you build your own system, you are buying top shelf OEM parts (Asus, Gigabyte, etc) and not some ECS board that Dell contracted out to get in volume (i.e. it's designed to make systems to sell cheaply).

When you build your own system, you know exactly what goes into it, what it should do, and you have the complete freedom of choice to update the system as you see fit. Most OEM systems (like Dell) are limited to what you can do if you buy the "mainstream" stuff (i.e. under $1k) instead of buying into the XPS stuff, but that's mainly for people who want the high end stuff (and have the cash to burn) and would rather not hassle with the build themselves. I think it's a copout considering how easy it is to build your own system.

thats why I like building my own computer so I dont get ripped off buy buying those full ones that probably only have one good hardware in it. and it is fun too

thats why I like building my own computer so I dont get ripped off buy buying those full ones that probably only have one good hardware in it. and it is fun too

Yea but for a person like me, that is planning to build one it''s scary because you buy a piece that maybe is not compatible or you have to mod it and you don't know or probably you install it on the wrong place

Yea but for a person like me, that is planning to build one it''s scary because you buy a piece that maybe is not compatible or you have to mod it and you don't know or probably you install it on the wrong place

its ok mate, we all have to start somewhere, what you want to do first is choosing the right motherboard, then go with cpu that will match the specs of that motherboard you would want at least 2.5ghz dual core or get the latest.. then go with the ram, graphics card and then case.

It is alot of fun and when you have ut up and running you can say to yourself "I built this, this is my 100% my computer"

its ok mate, we all have to start somewhere, what you want to do first is choosing the right motherboard, then go with cpu that will match the specs of that motherboard you would want at least 2.5ghz dual core or get the latest.. then go with the ram, graphics card and then case.

It is alot of fun and when you have ut up and running you can say to yourself "I built this, this is my 100% my computer"

You are right :D. but you forgot DVD drive and hard drive and :)D lol jking those are obvious things I will ask at least 3 times before i buy all the equipment

Back
Top Bottom