Random Chit Chat

I just saw True Grit. Best movie I've seen in quite a while. It was also different enough from the original to make it not feel like I had seen it before.

What ever happened to western movies BTW? Last new one I remember seeing was the 3:10 to Yuma remake.

Mmmmm. I've got some color adjusting to do, but dang this Asus monitor is nice. Nice and big. ;)

Which one did you end up going with?

I just saw True Grit. Best movie I've seen in quite a while. It was also different enough from the original to make it not feel like I had seen it before.

What ever happened to western movies BTW? Last new one I remember seeing was the 3:10 to Yuma remake.

Which one did you end up going with?

The LED.

Dead Rising 2 is a pretty cool game.

BUT i hate how it takes one shot to kill a zombie but 50 to kill a human. its moronic.

and dont get me started on Ted or the King Chef...

I was thinking of getting Dead Rising when it was on sale. Which seems like it's what you did. I wasn't sure if the $20 was worth it. I've only been spending about $5-$10 per game during the sale.

I managed to buy DMC4 for $4.99 earlier today. Good thing too because I just checked it again, and it went up to $9.99. I wonder why did Steam raise the price.

EDIT - So I calculated how much I have spent on Steam, and got about $170. Most games were on sale except 2 of them. I blame Holysky for them, haha. I bought gmod because Holysky started a server, and I was like, "okay, gmod sounds cool, let's get it." Then I spent $10 on them. However, I got a bunch of item errors because the only source game I had was Counter Strike: Source. So then I bought the Orange Box for $30 so I could prevent most of those item errors.

totally worth it man, especially since its full multilayer through the campaign

IMG_20101218_153854.jpg

i think they put to much salt on the roads here....

IMG_20101218_155834.jpg

Back
Top Bottom