What Computer Game are you playing at the moment??

Re: What Are You Playing Lately?

my and my friends are all owning each other in halo 2 :p

EDIT:wtf is jenoxs account disabled?!

Re: What Are You Playing Lately?

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas. That game is so goddamn huge...so much stuff to do too. :p

Oh and Company of Heroes. Easily one of the best RTS games I've played in a LONG time. Very intutive interface, AI is very good and the graphics are amazing. :) Definately worth every penny.

What Computer Game are you playing at the moment?? And how far through it are you??

Im playing red dead redemption on the PS3, Im 10% through it at the moment and have been playing it for 2 hours. I really like this game and cant wait to complete it ;)

Image.aspx

Computer/Console/Both?

But I'm right into Bad Company 2... until the next best game comes out.

As for as that goes, First person shooters are made for the PC. I can't stand trying to play on a controller.

I'm on Bad Company 2 Vietnam Right now and also some Call of Duty Black Ops but since the expansion for battlefield came out i'm all about this game right now..

With the release of cataclysm I'm personally back into World of warcraft. When I get bored of WoW I switch to black ops or HON.

But I'm right into Bad Company 2... until the next best game comes out.

It has come out, thou art callt StarCraft 2 ;)

That's all I play anymore (ok ok I play the occasional RollerCoaster Tycoon), and if I'm not playing SC2, I'm watching matches on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom