Call of Duty Black Ops

codeman0013

In Runtime
What do you guys think of this? I love the gameplay on this game but am still fighting the story mode on it. Not a big zombies fan but also saw today they announced a new expansion for february link below..

Link to information here

i got this game, but its my wifes present to me for xmas, So I cant play it until xmas :( But I love what I have seen of it so far ;)

You will quickly get addicted to it the online play is never the same and keeps you guessing so its a lot of fun! too bad you have ps3 or i would add you on my live account and we could play a few rounds!

can't say I'm ever going to buy another COD based game. with all the hackers and cheats that are in MW2. I went with Bad Company 2 this time around.

The only thing i dont like are the kill streak rewards as they tend to really throw a loop in the game..

Not got it, not going to. I played it for a day at Scan, didn't like it, played SP at a friends, same thing. It seems the exact same as all other CoD games, but with terrible PC performance due to yet ANOTHER rushed console port, awful gun sounds, awful graphics for today's standards, extremely overpriced, like MW2 was, dedi servers only available from 1 company, and the AI is shockingly poor.

On that last note:

Yea the mission without the gun shot i have seen that.. but it wouldnt happen on veteran i have seen people try it and it didnt work..

Yea the mission without the gun shot i have seen that.. but it wouldnt happen on veteran i have seen people try it and it didnt work..

It shouldn't happen on any mode, it shouldn't something that happens in every mode but the hardest one

Back
Top Bottom