After you build a PC Which oS can you put?

Huh? Minecraft is available as an executable jar file. That will work on pretty much anything as long as it has Java installed.

I am about to unistall linux Just because the fact i can't rune Minecraft there

Just an example of the Linux learning curve ;) You can run just about anything on Linux but it may require some pretty good research and some time in terminal to get things working right.

I prefer to use Windows XP, although 7 pro is fairly good.

No matter what, stay away from vista, took up 12gb on my hdd and has preinstalled crap you cant get rid of and is a ram hog and takes way to long to start and has 10,000 other stupid little issues that I dont have time to list.

Mac OSX aint bad, its like Linux almost, except it has better compatability with stuff (steam, most games), but again has some problems with the interface and some other stuff.

Go with Windows XP or Windows 7.

I prefer to use Windows XP, although 7 pro is fairly good.

No matter what, stay away from vista, took up 12gb on my hdd and has preinstalled crap you cant get rid of and is a ram hog and takes way to long to start and has 10,000 other stupid little issues that I dont have time to list.

Mac OSX aint bad, its like Linux almost, except it has better compatability with stuff (steam, most games), but again has some problems with the interface and some other stuff.

Go with Windows XP or Windows 7.
While I disagree with the general consensus of "VISTA IS SATANS WORK", they really did break the wireless drivers in it..... >_>

NVidia drivers are actually (and have been for a long time now) very good. It's the ATI ones you need to watch out for.

They weren't bad once I had them installed, but installing them was a /massive/ pain.

Back
Top Bottom