Computer

Sporego

In Runtime
He is buying a new computer
Budget is 750$ and has 2 include monitor,key board and mouse
can only be from dell

These are the rules and will not change No matter what

Try to find one that can play games

Why Dell? If you want a gaming computer and aren't willing to build it yourself, CyberPower would be a much better option

=EDIT=

@JCB, that wouldn't play games, it would be an excellent system for everything but graphically intensive tasks (gaming, folding, 3D rendering etc)

Lot of stuff we could use more details on..

Preference on monitor size? I realize you say rules can't change, but why only Dell? There's plenty of other reputable brands available with competitive pricing.. What kind of games is 'he' looking to play, new or older?

The computer JCB linked to there would be a very quick machine. He has a good suggestion with the SSD, with processors as fast as they are now accessing data is becoming the bottleneck. Also, if you do purchase that machine, I'd consider upgrading the GPU to something a bit better if 'he' wants to do some more serious gaming.

There are different computer system available in this budget. I will recommend that you choose rackmount monitor which is very useful for business as well as gaming purpose. You can easily play your 3d games and more with quality pictures.

Thanks

@JCB, that wouldn't play games, it would be an excellent system for everything but graphically intensive tasks (gaming, folding, 3D rendering etc)

thats true I forgot about the graphics card, sorry

For gameing my friends dad will only by from dell -_-

Could you give us an idea of what games he wants to play?

Why Dell? If you want a gaming computer and aren't willing to build it yourself, CyberPower would be a much better option

=EDIT=

Not necessarily.. the HD 2400 isn't a crazy gaming card but it'll play things like CounterStrike so for all we know, it may work for this application. We just need to know more of what games want to be played here.

Back
Top Bottom