Random Chit Chat

that's what I was thinking too. for a measly $15 difference, I figured the 2ms would even be worth it. I was just wondering about shady reviews, but half the people are just plain stupid who review crap on newegg. i find most people only take time to review if they have a gripe, not a compliment.

that's what I was thinking too. for a measly $15 difference, I figured the 2ms would even be worth it. I was just wondering about shady reviews, but half the people are just plain stupid who review crap on newegg. i find most people only take time to review if they have a gripe, not a compliment.

Yep, that's how it usually works with reviews. The only thing I look for in them is a consistent problem. If there isn't one, the product is probably fine.

ASUS monitors tend to be extremely high quality, like their other products. I'd definitely go for it.

Yup. I've always ordered ASUS monitors for clients, but never one for myself, and never an LED.

Also, back on the CPU deal, there's no way I'm going to justify the price tag on the i7-950. I'm reading mixed reviews as to what's better, but right now, I think I'll be basing a future system of the AMD X6 1090T. I'm adding the major components up right now.

So much for my HTPC. I have to go return the PSU since there is an clicking noise from it. I think I will just get a refund. I barely use my HTPC anyways.

Not going to create a thread because if I do build a new system it'll be after Christmas..but I just looked through the core components I'd need to replace and it's only about $420. That's for the MB, CPU, and RAM. That's not as bad as I thought it'd be. SOOO glad I have a beefy PSU and 2 x 750GB WD blacks already (currently in RAID1, but I'll most likely reinstall and convert them to RAID0 for some speed with the new build). Plus my 2 optical drives. That'll save cash for sure.

Does having multiple HDD slow down your computer? If there is, what is the difference in performance between 2 HDD and 4 HDD?

Back
Top Bottom