A supermarkets employee got caught stealing

compdude

In Runtime
A normal average guy who worked in the deli at a supermarket (I'm not going to name anyone or any shop or merchandise) One day he thought he would be tricky.

As a lady was purchasing Cigarettes, the service assistant and the lady was having a conversation during the process, as the service assistant put the cigarettes on the counter, the employee grabs the cigarettes and puts them into his bag and walks out.

Later that night the lady comes back and calmly tells the person working behind the counter that earlier she purchased a pack of cigarettes but didn't receive it.

So the person behind the counter calls for the duty manager, the Duty goes to the security room and checks the camera. It clearly shows the employee walking up, putting the cigarettes in his bag and walking off.

The supermarket handled this well, actually the employee was lucky. The supermarket interviewed the employee and gave him the towel. The supermarket could of got the police involved but lucky for the employee, he didn't get charged, he just lost his job.

and this happened at my work (supermarket)

This is what you call stupidity...if you can't buy your own smokes, then don't smoke...

Stealing is stealing, even if it's a penny. He sure got lucky, even if he lost his job.

What a stupid thing to do. Where I work we had a laptop stolen from an office, people just don't think cameras are around or that they somehow won't get caught and if you do it at work then you will lose you job over something so silly

Back
Top Bottom