Random Chit Chat

<3 my HTC G2. The hinges are better than the sliding screen, imo. >.> All Droids are great though.

__

Thinking about going with a new case. And definitely a new color scheme.

iv been getting bored latley and tempted in going liquid just for the shear sport of something to do. ugh. i hate that feeling.

I don't feel like dealing with the extra care that goes along with a liquid cooling system anymore, so mine is staying out.

basically it would just give me something to do these days. atleast the time it would eat up, would keep me from eating out my fridge XD

iv been getting bored latley and tempted in going liquid just for the shear sport of something to do. ugh. i hate that feeling.

LOL, it's not like that. It's one of those things where you may not touch it for months, then all of a sudden, at the most inconvenient time, it fails. Get into modding if you want something to do. That way, you can do everything at your own pace, and you end up with something really unique when you're done.

I don't feel like dealing with the extra care that goes along with a liquid cooling system anymore, so mine is staying out.

Same here. I put it back in occasionally, but it really isn't worth it for an extra 400 MHz on the CPU when I'm GPU bottlenecked.

Back
Top Bottom